![]() |
| wow, where did the time go? It feels like just yesterday I was dropping her off for her first day of pre-school... and now...shes graduating. |
![]() |
| They surprised all of us and did their ABC's in sign language! |
![]() |
| getting her diploma |
![]() |
| The director of the camp surprised all of us and made a dvd with pictures and music from the school year |
![]() |
| Brynn holding her flowers from us, and her carnation from MawMaw and Papa |
![]() |
| Her teachers... Left to right.. Mrs. Carol, Mrs. Ray, Mrs. Lisa |
![]() |
| Aunt Missy surprised us and came to Brynn's graduation. I'm very very thankful she was able to make it. She also took pictures thank god, cause I was a mess... and couldn't stop crying! |
![]() |
| We told Brynn she could pick where she wanted to go to lunch.. she wanted to go to Red Robin. |
![]() |
| Opening her graduation gift from MawMaw and PaPa |




















No comments:
Post a Comment