![]() |
| I have to say, I did really good her first day of kindergarten.... but, that was because I went with her and it was only for 1 hour!!! |
![]() |
| Brynn's friend Alyvia, from Camp Crayon |
![]() |
| Brynn & Julia (thats Julia's mom) ... Julia is also from Camp Crayon. Brynn will be in class with 2 girls that she was also in camp with |
![]() |
| Looking for her name |
![]() |
| 1st school project that I was able to bring home |
![]() |
![]() |
| I have to say.. I really really like her teacher!!! |
![]() |
| Brynn's friend Noah from Camp Crayon |
![]() |
| I was fine until I got this from the teacher... then.. bring on the tears |
![]() |
| I wanted to spend the afternoon with my girl.. so first we went and got pedicures |
![]() |
| Then.. hair cuts |
![]() |
| We then went shopping and got stuff for her room |
![]() |
| Hello Kitty decorations.. and a little boy that should not be on the bed! |
![]() |
| Trey picked out Toy Story decorations for his room |



























No comments:
Post a Comment