![]() |
| I wish I could say that the 2nd day would be easier.. but it was harder.. cause I had to put her on the bus and I wasn't able to go with her :( |
![]() |
| Walking to the bus stop... we are very lucky... its right by our house!! |
![]() |
| All the kids at the bus stop.. Did I mention this is only Kindergarten and 1st grade!!! |
![]() |
| Brynn & Jazzy- I'm so happy Jaz was there... she helped Brynn get on the bus, and sat with her! |
![]() |
| Waiting for the bus |
![]() |
| Brynn was very happy at first.. and I made sure not to show my tears |
![]() |
| Not so happy here, but I gave her a thumbs up.. and.. |
![]() |
| We picked her up from school so that we could go to lunch.. and she DID GREAT her first full day!! |
![]() |
| Trey giving her a gift for doing so awesome! |
![]() |
| Nope, she's not spoiled at all!! |

























No comments:
Post a Comment